Monday 21 December 2009

Prettier feet!




You probably don't really want to know about my less-than-pretty tootsies but I'm going to tell you anyway LOL I get a lot of hard skin on my feet and with still being not so mobile, it's really difficult to reach down properly ~ so I decided to get one of these Ped Eggs. I've seen them advertised and kept wondering whether they were any good, but what put me off was the fact that I would still have to be able to reach right down to my feet.

Anyhoo, I recently received a brochure from my Kays catalogue and they had a Ped Egg with a handle advertised! So, I decided to take a chance and order one. I used it for the first time this morning and I have to say that I am very impressed indeed! Even after the first use it has made a huge difference to the skin on my feet and I am confident that it won't take many more sessions to have them looking soft and pink ~ as opposed to hard and yellow *yuck*

We do tend to just take our feet for granted, don't we, when really we should be treating them with bundles of love and tenderness! We should be lavishing them with home spa treatments and gorgeous softening lotions LOL Come the New Year, I am going to be making a concerted effort to lose this excess weight once-and-for-all ~ and get myself fit and healthy. I'll be able to take much better care of my hardworking feetsies, too, if I am more flexible and with less of a tummy to get in the way of bending!

No comments: