Saturday 27 March 2010

Healthy back bag...



I finally decided to get myself one of these Healthy Back Bags ~ and as luck would have it, there was an offer of a free baglett with each bag purchase :-) I know that with all the stuff I feel the need to cart around in my handbags, it really isn't good for my back and my sister-in-law recommended these bags. They are really good, with plenty of pockets for all the bits 'n' bobs that a woman "has" to carry around LOL I bought the little coin purse because I thought it would come in handy for Church on a Sunday ~ and I was even in luck there, too, as the purses were all reduced down to £3 from £7.50!

I think that I may well have a sort out of my handbag collection and try to sell some of them in my Ebay store. After all, if I don't have them, then I can't use them ;-)



With all the photos I have taken today, I just had to finish off by taking one of my pretty poochie too!

No comments: