Saturday 26 June 2010

A short interview with Ethel~Maud


Hello ~ my name is Ethel~Maud :-) Sharon was "tagged" by one of her Flickr friends and she chose to interview me!

Two names you go by:
Ethel~Maud and Sweetie

Two things you are wearing right now:
A new summer hat and my old hankie dress.

Two things you want very badly right now:
Well, I don't really like to ask Sharon for things as she has been so kind in buying me to come live with her and mending my arms. But I would really love a new, proper, dress ~ one made especially for me. Oh, and a session in the Dolly Spa would be lovely, too.

Last two people you talked to on the phone:
Do you know, I have never used a telephone! I think it would be a lot of fun, though it might be a bit big for me. Perhaps if I ask Sharon she will show me how to text on her mobile!

Two things you did last night:
I spent a lovely evening with Gervaise the Gnome and he took me for a romantic walk in the moonlight. I'll share a little secret with you: I'm rather sad that he is gay as I think I could easily fall in love with him *sigh*

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Help Sharon do some more tidying and visit the fairy who lives in the gnome hamlet ~ I think she is a little bit lonely now that the gnomes have gone.

Two random facts:
I can't remember any of my previous life, even though Sharon has told me that I am more than 50 years old! I am rather ashamed to admit this, but I am jealous of all the fashion dolls in the family ~ they are so beautiful with such lovely figures, and I feel very dowdy and ugly compared to them.....

I hope I haven't bored you all; I'm afraid that I don't live an exciting life and was hoping that Sharon wouldn't choose me!

1 comment:

marleneruth said...

Amei, muito fofa essa boneca