Friday 17 September 2010

Beautiful blue & white...


I've been working on tidying/sorting the dining room ~ there is still more to be done, but it's definitely getting there :-) I waxed my sideboard a couple of weeks back and have now got the china cabinet done, too. This is the top shelf.

The other side of the top shelf.

Middle shelf. I really must get some more candles for those little holders!

Middle shelf.

Bottom shelf.

Bottom shelf. It's not just blue and white china on display here, as you can see :-)

Jolly Molly thought it would be nice to have a change of outfit ;-) Bertie wanted to be in the photograph, too.
The woollen collar is very sweet, from the 1940s I should think. I could never have worn it, though, as it is far too itchy. Luckily, that sort of thing doesn't seem to bother Jolly Molly!

2 comments:

Serenata said...

Oh I'm loving your blue and white china! Looks like you have a great collection. :-)

SharonLarkin said...

Thank you so much Serenata :-)

I "lost" your blog and then came across it again at the weekend ~ this time I've put it in my blog list LOL