Monday 11 April 2011

Dolls' house inventory: Part One

Sweetie~pies, this is what your's truly has been busy with lately ~ taking an inventory of all the dolls' house bits 'n' pieces that I've been collecting over the last 10 years or so!  It's been a pretty long-winded task but at last it's all done and everything has been temporarily packed away once more :-)

As I was going through everything, it dawned on me that although it does seem as if I have gathered together a lot of pieces, in actual fact the house projects I have in the pipeline will swallow everything up very quickly ~ and still leave plenty of room to add more things!  Just like our own homes ;-) 




















I thought it would be a good idea to split the inventory photos over more than just this one post as there are quite a few of them, so look out for more yet to come! 

No comments: