Sunday 3 April 2011

Ebay store ~ new listings!

Well, my loves, the sort out/clear out/downsizing-of-collections has begun ~ albeit somewhat tentatively ;-) I made a start yesterday on photographing, uploading and listing some of the things I have weeded out so far. It all seems to take far, far longer than you think it will LOL



I decided to donate a percentage of any sales to Hillside Animal Sanctuary. They are in rather dire financial straits right now ~ click here to read a previous post about their situation.


Anyhoo, sweetie~pies, here is what I have listed thus far. If anything should take your fancy, just click on thephoto and you should be taken straight to the item in question. Click here to be taken to my ebay store ~ if you are at all interested, that is, it isn't compulsory LOL




      :SOLD






      :SOLD


   :SOLD





Look out for yet more listings to come!

No comments: