Wednesday 19 October 2011

The A-Z of Me!

not me, my loves, but I rather wish it was!


I spotted this on Retro Chick's blog today sweetie-pies.  I've seen it on other blogs that I like to visit and decided it looked like fun and that I'd rather like to play along, too!  So here is the A-Z of your's truly ~ whether you want to know yet more about me or not LOL






A ~ Age:  50

B ~ Bed size:  King Size

C ~ Chore that you hate:  Cleaning the bathroom

D ~ Dogs:   Well, you know that my precious poochie passed away back in April and that we now have a moggy called Daisy

E ~ Essential start to your day:  A lovely mug of Lady Grey tea ~ the day just doesn't feel right without it! 

F ~ Favourite Colour:  A tricky one but on the whole I think most shades of blue comes top of my list

G ~ Gold or silver:  I much prefer white gold or silver

H ~ Height:  5' 6". I was always the tallest girl in my class at school and was taller than a lot of the boys too, but I feel like I'm shrinking with the height of youngsters today!

I ~ Instruments you play:  Not a single solitary thing ~ I do like listening to music though

J ~ Job title:  Housewife ~ and very proud of it I am too :-)

K ~ Kids:  The gruesome-twosome aka Sam and Beverly, my 20 year old twins (actually they are closer to 21 now ~ eeeeek!!)

L ~ Live:  North Hertfordshire, UK

M ~  Mothers name: Patricia

N ~ Nicknames:  Hubby calls me "lovey" from time-to-time ~ does that count??

O ~ Overnight hospital stays:  Oh yes, I've had a few over the years, the most recent being when I had a prolapsed disc and "stayed overnight" for 2 1/2 weeks!

P ~ Pet peeves:  Frankly, my loves, I have waaaaay more than there is space in this post LOL  I have turned into a decidedly Grumpy Old Woman ;-)

Q ~ Quote from a movie:  Oh dear ~ I can't think of a single one!

R~ Right or left handed:  Right

S ~ Siblings:  A "baby" sister ~ who is four years younger than me

T ~ Time you wake up:  I wake up around 6.30-6.45am ~ but when I actually emerge from my cosy little cocoon is quite another matter LOL

U ~ Underwear:  "Granny" knickers and Triumph Doreen bras ~ how boring am I!

V ~ Vegetable you hate:  I don't know that there are any that I hate exactly but there are some that I just don't fancy and so have never tried ~ like artichokes or fennel for instance

W ~ What makes you run late:  I don't tend to run late to be honest ~ if anything, I will end up being early!

X ~ X rays you’ve had:  I've had a few over the years ~ the last one was when I had the prolapsed disc

Y ~ Yummy food that you make:  I make jolly good Christmas puddings ~ even if I do say so myself ;-)


Z ~ Zoo animal:  Orangutans
 
 
Why don't you join in the fun, my
 loves ~ do leave a comment to let me know so that I can go have a little nose at the A-Z of you, too!

No comments: