Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wednesday Weigh-in


This week: 22st 5 3/4lbs (313.75 pounds)
 = -1.75lbs

To be frank, sweetie~pies, I amazed that I am reporting a loss this week!  After a grotty week, I was convinced that the very best I could hope for would be to stay at the same weight.  Needless to say, I am delighted and not a little relieved ;-)

This last week has not been a particularly good one, my loves.  After not having had a period since 1st November ~ and subsequently getting my hopes up that perhaps they were going to finish ~ one arrived last Friday :-(  As you might have guessed it has been very heavy, leaving me feeling absolutely washed-out, very sore and totally out of sorts.  Surprisingly, though, I had virtually no pain whatsoever!

However, unsurprisingly, I turned to food for comfort as usual *sigh*  Still, looking on the bright side, with the amount I stuffed down myself things could have been a whole lot worse and a loss of 1 3/4lbs in such circumstances is pretty good even if I do say so myself ;-)

I'm feeling much better both physically and mentally now, so here's hoping that this week progresses more smoothly!

No comments: