Wednesday 25 April 2012

Wednesday Weigh-in

Starting weight: 22st 7.5lbs (315.5 pounds)

This week: 22st 1.5lbs (309.5 pounds)
= - 3.5 pounds

Total loss: 6lbs

Wow, I've actually lost some weight my loves ~ even though Adrian and I have been on holiday!  I am so pleased to see this reduction, as I am sure you can all well imagine, sweetie~pies :-)

  We went up to visit our daughter in Orkney on the 12th April and got back on the 23rd, and I have to say that we really didn't eat terribly healthily whilst we were away!  Having said that, though, we did get plenty of exercise as our holiday cottage was a good 15-20 minutes walk (for me with my dodgy back) from the centre of Kirkwall, and was situated on a fairly steep hill.  My back was still very painful when we left home but by the time we got back again, it had eased considerably.  I can really only put this down to the regular daily exercise as we went into Kirkwall every day, plus I have been doing the exercises I was given when I was discharged from hospital a few years back.

Unfortunately I now have a cold and really feel rather unwell ~ I felt so bad this morning that I had to go back to bed!  I slept for a good four hours and feel somewhat better this evening.  What with feeling so poorly and the horrendous weather we've had today, I'm afraid the doggies and I haven't been out for a walk at all but my plan is to get out walking again every day.  Hopefully that, combined with proper sensible eating, will see the numbers on the scale continue to drop downwards!   

No comments: