Saturday 16 June 2012

Book Sale!!

Well, my loves, the Looking to the Future plan is coming along nicely, although I must confess that the house really doesn't look much tidier!  Mind you, that could well be because of the piles of various things waiting to be listed on Ebay or be taken to the charity shop.  Oh yes indeedy, the charity shop pile is starting to build again already ;-)

Still, I have made a start on listing some of my (mostly craft) books in my Ebay store and below are the first links.  I will continue to add new posts as I list more items :-)  Just click on the photos and you should be taken to the appropriate page ~ she says, advertising shamelessly!





   SOLD


   SOLD


    SOLD



I am sorry that some of these photos are a bit on the fuzzy side, sweetie~pies.  I have been using Ebay's stock photos where possible to save some time!



No comments: