Saturday 8 February 2014

Diary of a Dieter Week 4



start weight: 22st 13lbs (321 pounds)
current weight: 22st 10lbs (318 pounds)
total loss to date: 3lbs

Goodness me, I can't believe I am so late posting my latest diary update ~ especially as I had a very happy weigh-in!

Following the gain I had had the previous week, I was rather apprehensive about what the scales would show last Wednesday.  You can imagine my relief when they registered a 4.5lb loss.  That meant that I had lost the previous 1.5lb gain, plus an additional 3lbs.  I was a very happy bunny :-)

There might not be a diary post for this week, as I may not be going to group.  I have a dental appointment on Wednesday for the dreaded tooth-extraction, and preparation for a crown, so I may not be feeling too brilliant.  Still, I suppose I won't be feeling like eating too much either LOL

No comments: